Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What do I name this post?!


It's been one and half months since I've done anything useful in office. Since early December my routine has changed a lot. I come at sharp 10 to office (its compulsory for us to be in office by 10), and spend time till 10.45 in the cafeteria. Till 12.30 it will be gmail, orkut, chatting, songs, youtube and what not. Time for lunch! Come back at 2.00 and then repeat the same with a cafeteria break of 1 hour in between; and leave for home whenever I feel like leaving after 6. I tell you with all the experience, its really difficult to be without work. At times I feel that being overloaded with work is quite better...

For quite somedays in between I had a break from this schedule as I was asked to participate in the inter division Fashion show competition (or fancy dress competition with a theme :P) conducted by our office people for the annual day celebrations. All in all it was fun.


Also I've been to Pune and had a blast with all my dear friends over there. I also got a chance over there to unleash my archery skills. Who knows, may be I'm Mr. Paartha in my previous life :P



Know wat, these days I'm in search of good places around Bangalore so that we can go biking in the weekends. I found a blog on one Devarayanadurga. The place looks awesome. Hope to go there very soon.


This weekend we are going to Nandi Hills, nearest peaks to Bangaloreans famous as summer resort of Tippu Sulthan. Shall update more about these places, with photographs, after I visit them.

And yesterday night I saw the fire department and the police people together recovering the body of a person who committed suicide by hanging himself. That poor guy jumped from the top of the K. R. Puram suspension bridge with a noose around his neck. Whatever be the reasons for which he has committed suicide, may his sole rest in peace and may all his problems be solved so that his family members can live in peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are encouragement and motivation! Please leave your feedback -

Related Posts with Thumbnails