Here is me filling up my first tag post.
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you - Satish Bolla, Intutius (Himanshu Geed)
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Here I go -
1. I talk a lot. You might think what strange talking is, but I talk while sleeping and talk absolute nonsense (my roomies have never been successful in identifying the language I speak).
2. I go for a hair cut or take a head bath or do both when I am deeply depressed with something.
3. I dont eat sweets, infact I hate eating sweets (icecreams n chocolates are exception to this). Can't even imagine myself eating sweets. With all the sweet lovers around me, I get alienated in this aspect.
4. I am way too silent at home, and thats the reason why most of my relatives don't know me. Untill few years back, few of my relatives have even no idea of my existence. I guess my mom still believes me to be very silent with friends.
5. I have my 6th class science note book with all kinds of postal stamps stuck in it, and the book bulged out of shape. I still carry that book along with me wherever I go.
6. Whenever I watch a cricket match, the commentary just doesnt get into my ears even though the tv volume is at its peak. I just stare at the moving figures on the idiot box.
I tag -
Satish Polisetti, Kasha, Srikanth, Lava, Srikanth Kotapati, Enigma