Friday, June 22, 2007

Creativity Scaling New Heights!!



Tomorrow is national ILOVE U DAY if u get this that means u are loved. Send this to 10 people in the next 143 min and tomorrow will be your best day ever. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize that they love u. something good will happen to u at 1-4 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of ur life, if u break this chain u will be cursed w/o relationship problems for the next 10 years. If u get it back ur loved if u have a lot of love for someone... copy and send this to your whole list... in five minutes

Jeez, this is highly hilariousmrgreen!! If I send this msg to all my list ( no matter they r guys/girls), then the GOD wid his magical powers makes my true love realize - irrespective whether i hav one or not - and mind u this happens only at the mid night!! Something good is gonna happen tomorrow itseems, yeah my manager is gonna screw me... but this happens to me almost everyday.. And no relationship for next 10 yrs, thats really sad!! And i cudnt really decode the meaning of the last line.. The funniest thing is itz jus NATIONAL LOVERS Day. So all these curses are applicable only to ppl of this nation.

But one more doubt strikes me, wat'll be the impact if I love a gal of different nation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are encouragement and motivation! Please leave your feedback -

Related Posts with Thumbnails