- Went to a group meeting where I met a few undergrad students from China who came on a exchange program to our university; took part in answering their questions and doubts. They weren't sure if they should come back to USA again either as an exchange student or for their grad studies.
- Went out for lunch along with a group of international students. It was fun, tiramisu was yummy :D
- Skyped (conf call) with a couple of friends back in India.
- Went to this Small World Coffee Hour program we have in our university and tasted Korean Food. Had Kimchi, Japchae, Rice Cakes and Kimbap. Good stuff, the Japchae is really cool. Its made of Sweet Potato, and it looked like those glassy noodles. Met lots of new people there, a few people indirectly related. (One lady was sister of my undergrad classmate, and a few others friends of friends...)
- Now I'm here writing all this stuff! Now I wanna have more fun and end the day, but goddamn final exams are coming. boo-hoo :(
Now thats my name in Korean :) :) Well, i've tweaked that thing a bit (removed my name which was in English).